- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cut into 1-inch cubes (or the meat from 1 medium rotisserie chicken)
- ½ medium sweet yellow pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup green onions, diced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, chopped (optional)
- Steam potatoes until tender, but not mushy. Rinse in cold water and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, black pepper and red pepper to make dressing.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, yellow pepper, potatoes, green onions and olives (if using). Pour dressing over all and gently stir until chicken and veggies are coated.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature. Stir again right before serving.