Give typical egg salad an Indian flair with curry powder and toasted pecans.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup 2%-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- ¾ cup toasted pecans, finely chopped
- 2/3-¾ cup seedless raisins
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 naan, whole-grain or original
- In a medium bowl, stir chopped eggs, yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, pepper and salt until blended.
- Add onions, pecans, raisins and lemon juice, stirring until combined. Serve on or with naan.
Tips & Notes
Naan is readily found in deli departments at large supermarkets.