Bright mango dressing perks up a fresh salad featuring honey-coated Brie cubes.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- In a small container, toss Brie cubes in honey. Pour honey-coated Brie over the greens.
- Add croutons and sliced mangoes or strawberries, if desired.
- To make dressing, place all dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender. Puree or process until very smooth and evenly combined. Drizzle over salad.
Tips & Notes
Add grilled chicken or fish to turn this side salad into a main dish.