- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: National Watermelon Promotion Board
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except oil and pepper.
- Just before serving, toss salad mixture with oil and garnish with pepper.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 91, Total Fat –4.3g, Protein – 3.5g, Vitamin A – 41%, Vitamin C – 65%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Tips & Notes
• Store whole watermelons at room temperature; cut watermelon should be refrigerated and used within five days.
• You might also like this recipe for Watermelon-Tomato Salad With Feta Cheese.