Mix any greens together with a citrus vinaigrette, snow peas, grapes and feta for a sweet, simple salad.
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 cups mixed salad greens, such as kale, collards, spinach, romaine and arugula
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Combine vinegar, orange juice, olive oil, sugar, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in small bowl. Whisk together.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss well and serve.
Tips & Notes
One-half cup crumbled feta cheese is roughly 3 to 4 ounces.