A cold pasta salad, this dish is perfect for your next picnic.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-35 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Per serving: 363 calories; 12g protein; 50g carbohydrates; 14g total fat; 210mg sodium
- Recipe Created By: USA Dry Pea & Lentil Council
- In a medium saucepan, bring peas and water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 25-35 minutes, or until peas are just tender. Drain, if necessary, and transfer peas to a large bowl.
- Stir salad dressing into peas and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions or until tender. Drain.
- Toss pasta with peas and peppers. Add salt and black pepper. Serve warm or chilled.