Scrumptious shrimp combines with celery, hard-boiled eggs and a variety of seasonings to make a chilled salad that will be the star of your next picnic.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Eggs contain more than just satisfying protein – they’re filled with 13 essential nutrients and phytonutrients for healthy eyes, pregnancy and brain function.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, celery and eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over shrimp mixture, and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with lemon slices or whole boiled shrimp.