Fresh summer squash blends with grape tomatoes and couscous for a hearty summer side dish.
- 2 medium zucchini squash
- 2 large yellow summer squash
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups pearl couscous, cooked according to package instructions
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried oregano)
- ½ cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese, optional
- Prepare grill.
- Slice both types of squash lengthwise. Baste with olive oil and garlic.
- Grill until crisp tender, about 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Remove squash from grill and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss with remaining ingredients. Garnish with feta, if desired. Serve warm.