- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Blueberries offer impressive health benefits such as high levels of cancer-fighting antioxidants, slowing the aging process and improving memory.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- Slice strawberries and combine with blueberries.
- Mix fruit into spinach and place in large salad bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad just before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 177, Fat – 10g, Dietary Fiber – 1.8g, Protein – 1.4g, Vitamin A – 42%, Vitamin C – 55%
Nutrition Facts for salad without the dressing (per serving): Calories – 38, Fat – 0.2g, Dietary Fiber – 1.8g, Protein – 1.1g, Vitamin A – 4 %, Vitamin C – 55%
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Tips & Notes
For an easy-to-assemble salad, cut your fresh berries ahead of time, and mix and store the dressing.