- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: In spite of its divisive nature – you either love or hate cilantro – it contains disease-fighting vitamin K and beta-carotin.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber and red onion. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle salad with salt and pepper, and then toss again.
- Add chopped cilantro and drizzle with olive oil and vinegar.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 41, Total Fat – 1.9g, Dietary Fiber – 1.5g, Protein – 1.2g, Vitamin C – 36%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.