Fresh pesto and gooey cheese pair with pork chops in this upscale panini.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Per sandwich: 454 calories; 32g protein; 22g fat; 5g saturated fat; 690mg sodium; 32g carbohydrates
- Recipe Created By: National Pork Board
- Spread 1 tablespoon pesto on each slice of bread.
- Top four slices of bread with sliced pork chops and cheese; top each sandwich with remaining bread.
- Lightly brush outer surface of sandwich with olive oil; grill in a medium-hot skillet until toasted on each side.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the National Pork Board. For more information on pork, visit PorkBeInspired.com