Ladle hot lemon butter sauce over chicken or your favorite dish.
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Melt butter over medium-high heat. When foamy, add shallots and garlic. Cook and stir until soft, about 2 minutes.
- flour and stir constantly with a wooden spoon for about 2 minutes for a light blonde roux.
- Add the chicken stock, stir to mix well and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens (about 3 minutes).
- Reduce heat to medium low and add wine, lemon juice and cream. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.