This easy recipe for brandied cranberries has just four ingredients but such great flavor that it's sure to impress your guests.
- 12 ounces fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ⅓ cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons orange peel, finely shredded
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sort cranberries and discard any soft or spoiled ones. Rinse and drain berries.
- Mix cranberries, sugar, brandy and orange peel in an 8- or 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, until berries are tender when pierced and most of the liquid has evaporated, about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Serve warm or cool.
Nutrition Facts: Per Serving; 143 calories, 0 grams fat, 1 mg sodium; no cholesterol