A classic crowd-pleaser, Garlic Mashed Potatoes are smooth, creamy and delicious.
- Scrub potatoes (leaving skins on) and place in a stockpot. Cover with water and boil until potatoes are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet, add the garlic and saute until just fragrant.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic, chicken stock, milk, yogurt or sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Drain potatoes well and add to mixing bowl. Whip using a mixer until very light and creamy. The skins will break apart and mix into the potatoes.
- Garnish with chives and butter. Serve hot.