- In a food processor, puree garlic, sugar, jalapeno, green onions, mayonnaise, oil, vinegar and salt until a smooth dressing consistency.
- Mix dressing and remaining ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately or peanuts will get soggy. Garnish with crushed peanuts and chopped green onions.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 428, Fat – 36.8g, Dietary Fiber – 4.6g, Protein – 6.9g, Vitamin A – 42%, Vitamin C – 92%, Iron – 10%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Tips & Notes
• Make the dressing ahead of time, and refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to serve.
• For a gluten-free version of this recipe, substitute white vinegar for the cider vinegar and make sure the mayonnaise is gluten-free and has not been contaminated with a used knife.