Potato wedges coated with thyme, oregano and rosemary are roasted until golden and tender.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Resisting the urge to peel the potatoes means more potassium and vitamin C in every bite. Potassium helps maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into large wedges.
- Toss potatoes in all other ingredients.
- Place herb-coated potato wedges on a baking sheet, and bake for about 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Potatoes are done when tender with a golden crust