Red potatoes and fresh parsley punch up the taste in this family picnic favorite.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Boil potatoes in jackets. Peel and slice 1/8 inch thick.
- Combine remaining ingredients except the onions and parsley.
- Mix onion and parsley separately.
- Place a layer of potatoes in serving dish; salt lightly. Cover with layer of sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and onion.
- Continue layering until done, ending with parsley and onion. Do not stir.
- Chill 8 hours or overnight.