- Makes: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45-50 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, sprinkle okra with cornmeal, tossing to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick spray.
- Lightly coat okra with nonstick spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 141, Total Fat – 1.2g, Dietary Fiber – 5.4g, Protein – 4.5g, Vitamin C-35%, Iron – 10%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.