These carrots are a great side dish for any entrée, flavored with dill and parsley.
- Makes: 8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 16 oz. package baby carrots
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss carrots in a large bowl with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread carrots on a 9 by 13-inch roasting pan.
- Roast in oven for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and toss with fresh dill, parsley, and a drizzle of olive oil.