- Makes: 6 servings
- Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Heat butter in large pot over medium heat.
- Sauté onion, celery and garlic until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts and simmer 10 minutes.
- Purée soup with an immersion blender (in pot) or regular blender (out of pot).
- Add the half-and-half, lemon juice and tarragon and continue heating.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 264, Fat – 11.4g, Dietary Fiber – 3.5g, Protein – 30.4g, Vitamin C – 17%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Tips & Notes
Substitute the chicken broth with vegetable broth to make this recipe vegetarian.