This sweet, soothing autumn soup featuring pumpkin, mango and ginger has a little kick.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Pumpkin is one of the richest sources of Vitamin A and antioxidants beneficial for improved joint and eye health.
- Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston Catering
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Combine broth, pumpkin and mango nectar in large pot and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine about 1 cup of the pumpkin mixture with peanut butter, and blend until smooth in blender or food processor. Add mixture back to pot.
- Add vinegar and remaining ingredients. Simmer 5 minutes or until heated through.
Tips & Notes
For a festive fall touch, serve the soup in cleaned out pumpkin shells.