- 1 finely minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (from a 7-ounce can)
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 large sundried tomato wraps (minimum 10-inch round or oval shape)
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 ounces oven-roasted turkey deli slices
- ⅓-½ cup carrots, shredded
- ¼-⅓ cup cucumbers, thinly sliced
- ¼-⅓ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices avocado
- 1-1 ½ cups mixed greens
- Prepare chipotle mayonnaise by mixing minced chipotle pepper and mayonnaise together in a small bowl. Spread each wrap with desired amount of mayonnaise.
- Place half the cheese and turkey in center of each wrap, then top each with half the carrots, cucumbers, onion, avocado and greens.
- Fold one end of wrap over center ingredients, tucking edge around ingredients and pressing together tightly.
- Roll entire wrap and secure with a toothpick. Refrigerate any remaining chipotle mayonnaise.