- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2-3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs in a medium-sized bowl. Combine remaining filling ingredients. When creamy and smooth, pour into crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cover top with foil and continue baking for about 15 minutes more, until center no longer jiggles when pan is slightly jostled. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- To make vinegar cream, whip cream until thickened. Stir in vinegar and sweeten to taste. It should make you pucker up.
Love this Vinegar Pie recipe? Try our Classic Cherry Pie.