Watermelon and basil pair up for an extremely easy, yet sophisticated dessert.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Freeze watermelon cubes for at least 2 hours.
- In a food processor or blender, puree frozen watermelon with all ingredients until very smooth; the basil leaves should be the size of pepper flakes.
- Taste after the first puree, and adjust honey and cider vinegar to taste. Pulse to break down the chunks of melon.
- Freeze in an airtight container until almost firm (about 2 hours). Puree again to crush large ice crystals.
- Freeze until ready to serve. Garnish with basil and serve this slushy slurry immediately.