- Makes: 32 cookies
- Prep Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes (includes chilling)
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Using a standard mixer or hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar. Add the rest of the ingredients except white chocolate and oil and combine until very well mixed. This will make a very stiff dough.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each half into a 10-inch “log.” Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for about 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Slice each log into 16 pieces. Place on baking sheets and bake for about 20 minutes. These cookies will not turn brown. When they are very light tan, they are done. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Melt the white chocolate with the vegetable oil. Drizzle over the cookies in a zig-zag pattern.
Tips & Notes
If you can’t find oat flour at your local store, you can easily make your own. Put 1 cup of rolled oats into a food processor or blender and process until fine. One cup of rolled oats should yield about 1 cup of flour.