Store-bought gingersnaps get a tasty upgrade from white chocolate and lemon zest.
- Makes: 2 dozen cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 24 store-bought gingersnaps
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- In a mircowave-safe dish, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil. Heat in the microwave in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between to prevent burning. When just melted, stir until very smooth.
- Dip each cookie into the white chocolate, sprinkle with a bit of lemon zest and place on waxed paper.